20% of the net profits from this design are going to support Equality awareness in Marquette Michigan.
Only available on WiredKitten.com
Story: It's been hard living in this world lately. I've felt very isolated from people, but at the same time I feel surrounded by news stories and online articles about how people are angry, ignorant, and hurtful. Though I think it's important to stay informed about the realities of our world, it's nice to imagine a paradise where everything is peaceful and beautiful and we all get along. I believe equality for all genders and sexualities is a part of that ideal, and I think when we fight for that equality, we get closer to making that paradise a reality.
Artist: 10% of design profits go to the artist.
Made by: Alexa (Vander Wyst) Haferkorn
Find her on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/vanderwyst.design/
Release Date: 6/1/2020
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping